How do I automate my security token?
If you use the Bendigo Bank app, you can choose to have the app automatically generate and enter 6-digit security token codes for you.
Before you can automate your security token:
- You must have a registered security token. This can be your e-token (the VIP Access app) or physical security token.
- Your version of the Bendigo Bank app needs to be:
- iOS – 4.6.41 or above
- Android – 4.7.46 or above
- You must logon to the Bendigo Bank app via Four-digit PIN or biometric (Touch ID/fingerprint or Face ID)
To automate your security token:
- Logon to the Bendigo Bank app using your Four-digit PIN or biometric
- Select Settings > Change Your Token Settings
- Select the Automate my Security Token banner
- Enter the 6-digit code (from your registered security token) when prompted, then select Register this device
Note: You will receive a Message in e-banking confirming the registration of your device
Your app will now be registered as an Automatic Security Token and will no longer prompt you to enter 6-digit security codes.
You can view the status of your Automatic Security Tokens by selecting Settings > Manage Devices.
You can have up to 3 devices registered for Automatic Security Tokens.
Browse our help topics
- What is PayID?
- What are the benefits of PayID?
- Who can create a PayID?
- What happens if I lock my PayID?
- What if I don't like my PayID name?
- What happens if the PayID I want to use is already registered by someone else?
- What should I do if I don't receive the six digit verification code when creating a PayID?
- Is it safe to share my PayID?
- Do I need a PayID to make a fast payment?
- Can one PayID be linked to more than one account?
- Can a PayID be used to withdraw money from an account?
- Who can make fast payments?
- How safe and secure is this?
- What time will recurring fast payments be sent?
- How long do I have to approve a payment on a two to sign account?
- Is Osko by BPay different from BPay? Will it replace BPay or BPay View?
- What PayID types can be used?
- Will PayID replace BSBs and account numbers?
- Is PayID secure?
- Can I transfer my PayID to a Bendigo Bank account from another financial institution?
- Do you have to be registered for e-banking to create a PayID?
- Why might an account not be visible when creating a PayID in e-banking?
- Can a PayID be created on a term deposit account?
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone and that number was also my PayID?
- When using a PayID, how do I know I'm paying the right person?
- Can I have multiple PayIDs?
- Can a PayID be used to make or receive overseas payments?
- Who can receive fast payments?
- Can you give me an example of when I might need to use a fast payment?
- Do I have a different payment limit for fast payments?
- Where am I able to see transaction references over 280 characters?
- e-banking help
- Financial difficulty assistance
- Financial abuse
- Deceased estates
- Regular payments
- Affordable banking
- How to reduce your fees
- Closing your account
- Credit and Debit Cards
- Osko and PayID FAQs
- Unclaimed money
- Lost superannuation
- Australian Taxation Office
- Foreign tax resident reporting
- Comprehensive credit reporting
- Digital Acceptance