Who to contact
We know it may be difficult for you to seek assistance if you feel you're in a financially abusive situation or suffering financial abuse.
Our Financial Assist Support Team (FAST) can help you, We will protect your confidentiality and safety at all times.
- Phone – by contacting 1300 023 583 between 8.30am and 5.00pm Mon-Fri Victorian time
- If calling from overseas +61 3 5485 7911
Email – FAST
- Post/Letter – P.O. Box 480, Bendigo, Vic, 3552.
You can also get support from these external support agencies.
If you or someone close to you is in immediate danger, dial 000.
Browse our help topic
- What is PayID?
- What are the benefits of PayID?
- When will PayID be available?
- Is PayID secure?
- Can I transfer my PayID to a Bendigo Bank account from another financial institution?
- Do you have to be registered for e-banking to create a PayID?
- Why might an account not be visible when creating a PayID in e-banking?
- Can a PayID be created on a term deposit account?
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone and that number was also my PayID?
- When using a PayID, how do I know I'm paying the right person?
- Can I have multiple PayIDs?
- Can a PayID be used to make or receive overseas payments?
- Who can receive fast payments?
- Can you give me an example of when I might need to use a fast payment?
- Do I have a different payment limit for fast payments?
- Where am I able to see transaction references over 280 characters?
- What PayID types can be used?
- Will PayID replace BSBs and account numbers?
- Who can create a PayID?
- What happens if I lock my PayID?
- What if I don't like my PayID name?
- What happens if the PayID I want to use is already registered by someone else?
- What should I do if I don't receive the six digit verification code when creating a PayID?
- Is it safe to share my PayID?
- Do I need a PayID to make a fast payment?
- Can one PayID be linked to more than one account?
- Can a PayID be used to withdraw money from an account?
- Who can make fast payments?
- How safe and secure is this?
- What time will recurring fast payments be sent?
- How long do I have to approve a payment on a two to sign account?
- Is Osko by BPay different from BPay? Will it replace BPay or BPay View?
- e-banking help
- Financial difficulty assistance
- Financial abuse
- Deceased estates
- Regular payments
- Affordable banking
- How to reduce your fees
- Closing your account
- Osko and PayID FAQs
- Unclaimed money
- Lost superannuation
- Australian Taxation Office
- Foreign tax resident reporting
- Comprehensive credit reporting