What is my BPAY Biller Code?
BPAY® - Telephone & Internet Banking
Contact your bank or financial institution to make this payment from your cheque, savings, debit, credit card or transaction account. More info: www.bpay.com.au.
Before making an investment using BPAY it is important that you have read and understood the current PDS for the managed fund you wish to invest in.
|Biller Code||Fund name|
|250092||Sandhurst Strategic Income Fund – Class A|
|250100||Sandhurst Strategic Income Fund – Class B|
|250118||Bendigo Diversified Fixed Interest Fund|
|250126||Sandhurst Industrial Share Fund|
|250134||Sandhurst Future Leaders Fund|
|250142||Sandhurst IML Industrial Share Fund|
|250159||Sandhurst Conservative Fund|
|250167||Sandhurst Balanced Fund|
|250175||Sandhurst Growth Fund|
|250183||Bendigo Defensive Wholesale Fund|
|250191||Bendigo Conservative Wholesale Fund|
|250209||Bendigo Balanced Wholesale Fund|
|250217||Bendigo Growth Wholesale Fund|
|250225||Bendigo High Growth Wholesale Fund|
|250233||Bendigo Defensive Index Fund|
|250241||Bendigo Conservative Index Fund|
|250258||Bendigo Balanced Index Fund|
|250266||Bendigo Growth Index Fund|
|250274||Bendigo High Growth Index Fund|
|250373||Bendigo Socially Responsible Growth Fund|
|268540||Bendigo Global Share Fund|
Browse our help topic
- What is PayID?
- What are the benefits of PayID?
- Who can create a PayID?
- What happens if I lock my PayID?
- What if I don't like my PayID name?
- What happens if the PayID I want to use is already registered by someone else?
- What should I do if I don't receive the six digit verification code when creating a PayID?
- Is it safe to share my PayID?
- Do I need a PayID to make a fast payment?
- Can one PayID be linked to more than one account?
- Can a PayID be used to withdraw money from an account?
- Who can make fast payments?
- How safe and secure is this?
- What time will recurring fast payments be sent?
- How long do I have to approve a payment on a two to sign account?
- Is Osko by BPAY different from BPAY? Will it replace BPAY or BPAY View?
- What PayID types can be used?
- Will PayID replace BSBs and account numbers?
- Is PayID secure?
- Can I transfer my PayID to a Bendigo Bank account from another financial institution?
- Do you have to be registered for e-banking to create a PayID?
- Why might an account not be visible when creating a PayID in e-banking?
- Can a PayID be created on a term deposit account?
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone and that number was also my PayID?
- When using a PayID, how do I know I'm paying the right person?
- Can I have multiple PayIDs?
- Can a PayID be used to make or receive overseas payments?
- Who can receive fast payments?
- Can you give me an example of when I might need to use a fast payment?
- Do I have a different payment limit for fast payments?
- Where am I able to see transaction references over 280 characters?
- e-banking help
- Financial difficulty assistance
- Financial abuse support
- Vulnerable customer support
- Deceased estates
- Regular payments
- Affordable banking
- How to reduce your fees
- Closing your account
- Credit and Debit Cards
- Osko and PayID FAQs
- Unclaimed money
- Australian Taxation Office
- Foreign tax resident reporting
- Comprehensive credit reporting
- Digital Acceptance
- Managed funds