How do I change my cover?
It’s a good idea to review your cover when your circumstances change, e.g. you change jobs, start a family, divorce, buy a property, etc. You can reduce your cover or apply to increase your cover at any time. You can also apply to have your pre-existing condition removed from your automatic cover by being underwritten. Read the Insurance Guide to learn more about all options available for tailoring your insurance.
How do I cancel my cover?
You can cancel your cover at any time. If you change your mind and want cover later, you will have to re-apply and complete additional health checks. You won’t be able to make a claim with us if you get sick or injured after your cover is cancelled. Insurance premiums will stop being deducted from your account after you cancel your cover.
Can I nominate someone to receive my super when I die?
What happens to my insurance if I change my super fund?
Before you change or consolidate super funds, compare your current insurance cover with what you will be eligible to receive in your chosen fund to make sure it will meet your needs. Be particularly careful if you have a pre-existing medical condition or are aged 60 or over, as this may affect your eligibility for new cover.
Browse our help topics
- What is PayID?
- What are the benefits of PayID?
- Who can create a PayID?
- What happens if I lock my PayID?
- What if I don't like my PayID name?
- What happens if the PayID I want to use is already registered by someone else?
- What should I do if I don't receive the six digit verification code when creating a PayID?
- Is it safe to share my PayID?
- Do I need a PayID to make a fast payment?
- Can one PayID be linked to more than one account?
- Can a PayID be used to withdraw money from an account?
- Who can make fast payments?
- How safe and secure is this?
- What time will recurring fast payments be sent?
- How long do I have to approve a payment on a two to sign account?
- Is Osko by BPAY different from BPAY? Will it replace BPAY or BPAY View?
- What PayID types can be used?
- Will PayID replace BSBs and account numbers?
- Is PayID secure?
- Can I transfer my PayID to a Bendigo Bank account from another financial institution?
- Do you have to be registered for e-banking to create a PayID?
- Why might an account not be visible when creating a PayID in e-banking?
- Can a PayID be created on a term deposit account?
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone and that number was also my PayID?
- When using a PayID, how do I know I'm paying the right person?
- Can I have multiple PayIDs?
- Can a PayID be used to make or receive overseas payments?
- Who can receive fast payments?
- Can you give me an example of when I might need to use a fast payment?
- Do I have a different payment limit for fast payments?
- Where am I able to see transaction references over 280 characters?
- e-banking help
- Financial difficulty assistance
- Financial abuse support
- Vulnerable customer support
- Deceased estates
- Regular payments
- Affordable banking
- How to reduce your fees
- Closing your account
- Credit and Debit Cards
- Osko and PayID FAQs
- Unclaimed money
- Australian Taxation Office
- Foreign tax resident reporting
- Comprehensive credit reporting
- Digital Acceptance
- Managed funds