Personalise my card help
- What is the Personalise My Card service?
- Which cards can I personalise?
- How do I enable or allow cookies on my phone?
- How do I turn off Private Browsing?
- Can I personalise my Bendigo Bank Business card?
- Can l use my own image?
- How much does this service cost?
- Is there a fee if my card is lost or is reissued?
- Can l upload any image onto my card?
- Will my card details change when I personalise my card?
- Will all cardholder/s on my account have the same image?
- Can the additional cardholder/s on my account personalise their cards?
- Can I personalise my card using a mobile or tablet device?
- How long does the image on my personalised card last?
- How long will it take for my personalised card to arrive?
- How often can I change the image on my personalised card?
- What if my image is rejected?
- What happens to the personal account information that I enter during the Personalise My Card process?
- Does it matter if the card template that I select does not match the actual card in my hand?
- Can I share my new personalised card on my social networking pages?
- I can't find the answer to my questioan
The Personalise My Card service allows you to upload an image onto the front of your Bendigo Bank card.
You can either upload your own image or photo, or choose from a range of great designs located in the online gallery.
The Personalise My Card service is available on:
- Low Rate First Mastercard
- Low Rate Mastercard
- Low Rate Premium Mastercard
- Premium Rewards Mastercard
- Qantas Platinum Mastercard
- RSPCA Rescue Mastercard
- PokitPal Debit MasterCard
- Bendigo Blue Debit Card
- Bendigo Bank Just Business Credit Card
- Bendigo Business Blue Debit Card
- Bendigo Bank RSPCA Credit Card
- Bendigo Bank Basic Black Credit Card
- Bendigo Bank Platinum Credit Card
- Bendigo Bank Ready Red Credit Card
Using Safari for iOs (iPhone/iPad etc.) go to Settings > Safari > Block Cookies and select 'Always Allow'.
Using the Android Web Browser go to Browser Menu > Settings > Privacy and security and ensure 'Accept cookies' is switched to on.
For iOS, open Safari then tap the squares in the right hand corner to open a new tab. Tap Private to turn private browsing off.
For Android, open browser, select the menu in the top right of the screen and select 'New tab'
Yes, the Personalise My Card service is available on
- Bendigo Bank Just Business credit card
- Bendigo Business Blue debit card
Click here for further information including terms and conditions, and image guidelines for Bendigo Bank business cards.
You have the choice to either personalise your card with one of your favourite images or photos, or choose from a range of great designs located in the online gallery.
If you choose your own image, it must adhere to the Bank's image guidelines.
Each card that you personalise, either by uploading your own image or by choosing an online gallery design, will cost $10.00.
A fee will be debited when we order your Personalised card and will appear on your statement as 'Card Personalisation Fee'.
Lost, stolen or damaged cards will be replaced with your current image at no cost.
A cyclic reissue fee of $5 applies upon issuance of an expired card using the existing 'Personalise my card' image.
There are guidelines that you must adhere to when uploading your personalised card image.
Bendigo Bank will review and approve your image before we produce your card. You can refer to the image guidelines here.
Bendigo Bank reserves the right to vary this list at any time and may reject any image that you submit at our own discretion.
You may change the image at anytime by uploading a new one (subject to the Bank's image guidelines). Each time that you choose to upload a new image you will incur a $10.00 fee (once the image has been approved).
The Bank will store only one image per card, which will be the most recently uploaded image.
Your personalised card will be issued with the same card number. However, the expiry date of your card may change. You may need to update any regular payment arrangements that you have set up (for example, gym membership, subscriptions, iTunes or Paypal) to advise them of the new card expiry date.
No, the image will only apply to the card details that are submitted in the Personalise My Card service.
Yes, both joint account holders and additional cardholders can personalise their cards. Each card is at a cost of $10.00 which is debited from the primary account linked to the card.
Whilst most standard desktop browsers are supported, this service may not work on a mobile or tablet device. To personalise your card from Internet Explorer, Adobe Flash Version 9 or later is required.
You must also enable cookies to use this service.
The image on your personalised card will expire soon after your card expiry date is reached. Before this date, we will write to you and give you the option to upload a new image for a fee of $10.00, keep the same image for a fee of $5.00, or revert back to the original Bendigo Bank card design at no cost.
If you choose to do nothing, your card will be reissued with the same image for $5.00.
Once you receive confirmation via email that your image has been accepted, your personalised card will be sent to your local branch for collection or via mail directly to you within 10 business days.
You can change the image on your personalised card as often as you like. Each time you change your image, either by uploading a new image, or resizing/updating the original image, you will be charged a fee of $10.00.
If your image does not meet the image guidelines then we will send you an email advising that your image has been rejected. Image review is completed within 24 hours.
You can upload another image to your card at any time by following the instructions provided in the email or by going back to the Personalise My Card Service.
You will not be charged a fee for a rejected image.
18. What happens to the personal account information that I enter during the Personalise My Card process?
This is used in the short term only to identify you and will then be deleted.
Yes, you must choose the card type that matches your current card. This will delay the issuance of your personalised card and you will be contacted to resubmit your design on the correct card type.
Yes, once your image has been approved you will receive an email with your new personalised card image. This image will not include your card number therefore it is safe to share. Click on the Facebook and Pinterest icons to share your new look card with friends on these sites.
If you have a question that is not answered by these FAQs, please call 1300 BENDIGO (1300 236 344).