Always here for you
Bendigo Bank offers an essential service. And we’ll support you as we’ve always done.
For over 160 years, we’ve been committed to our customers and communities, through good times and tough times.
Whether you’re a homeowner, business owner, retiree, casual worker or a student, that commitment continues.
As one of Australia’s biggest banks and most trusted brands#, we’re in a strong position to help you through this.
We’ve always been here for you. And we always will be.
Managing Director, Bendigo Bank
14 July 2021 - NSW assistance
Marnie Baker, Managing Director of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank, said: “The united and coordinated response from government, combined with the customer support packages we recently announced, are critical to supporting the economy and social wellbeing as we continue to navigate, and manage this crisis together.
“We appreciate how difficult the situation is across the country for individuals, businesses and communities. We want to reassure those affected of our ongoing, committed support and we urge those impacted to please get in touch with us as soon as possible to discuss the various support options available, based on circumstances and needs.”
Visiting our branches
If you need to visit a branch, only go if you are well and observe the social distancing and face covering guidelines. Look for these guidelines as you enter the branch and be aware guidelines can change.
The safety of our customers and staff is our priority. Please use an alternative to visiting us in person if:
- You have returned from overseas within the last 14 days;
- You have knowingly been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus (COVID-19) or has returned from overseas within the last 14 days; or
- You are displaying flu-like symptoms.
If you have any health concerns or think you may have been exposed to coronavirus (COVID-19), we urge you to contact the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080 (24 hours a day, seven days a week).
More about COVID-19
- For the latest health information visit the Department of Health Website and stay up to date on official information with the Coronavirus Australia app.
- For the latest travel information visit the Australian Border Force or Home Affairs website.
- For Australian Government’s Economic Response visit the Treasury website.
Scams involving coronavirus
# Source: Roy Morgan Risk Monitor 2020